StartXchange

Welcome , You have 0 Private Messages!

11-24-08, 06:49 PM Thanks!
paulpenafiel

0 Active Level
34 Posts
6 Thanks
Has this happened to you before?

You surfed your butt off for days on end or bought tons of traffic exchange credits with your hard earned money then you promoted your affiliate page only to learn that after all your credits have run out that you didn't get a single signups?

If so, you are not alone. If you are new to internet marketing or traffic exchange programs, keep reading.

I have been throughthat road so many times before that I'm a little shy to admit it but it happens to alot of people especially newbie marketers.

Why does that happen?

You see getting traffic to your website is not that hard at all. I can show you how to get thousands of visitors in matter of hours (not cheap either) if not minutes but it's how you present your offer that will make a huge difference.

Let me show you an example.

For couple of years I wanted to learn how to get prospects to sign up for Savvyclicks.com and upgrade their account. So I accumulated credits like there's no tomorrow and promoted Savvyclick's own splashpage for so many months without getting much success. I was getting a few signups but they didn't upgrade. So I had to do something to get better results.

The first thing I did was learn how to create and design my own splashpage using my own ad copy then upload it to my server. I had to learn everything from scratch which was time consuming but thats when I started to turn a corner.

What I did next just blew my socks off.

The first thing I did was purchasing Aurelius Tjin graphics package for about ten bucks and added some colorful headers which gave my splashpage a profession look. Then I experiemented with different headlines and highlighted some benefits in a bulletform format.

After testing about five different splashpage designs there was one that was pulling more than the others. So what happened next was I went to all of the traffic exchange programs I belonged to and added my url for that particular splashpage and the rest was history.

Several months went by and I had over 150 signups to Savvyclicks.com and made over $500 in commissions. That package deal was the best thing that I have bought online that I actually used and made a profit from it. The funny part was that I only used a few of the graphic headers and rest are collecting dust in my hard drive.

You can drive thousands and thousands of traffic to your websites or squeezepages or splashpages but unless you test your designs, the ad copy, the free giveaways or the colors scheme combinations or the text on autoresponder button, you won't make a dime. Spend the extra time learning how split testing works and I assure you, you will start seeing results.
Paul Penafiel
My Blog
[url=http://goto-pro.com/go/to.pl?l=blog&cu=1&u=7042]www.paulpenafiel.blogspot.com[/url]
12-16-08, 08:26 PM Thanks!
themadvlad

0 Active Level
1 Posts
0 Thanks
A great way to get lots of free traffic is to join this program:
12-17-08, 08:30 AM Thanks!

0 Active Level
0 Posts
0 Thanks
Even though your response is well meaning, you are showing an Outside Advertising Link which is not allowed anywhere in the forum or the PM except thru your signature (up to 4 lines) and website or banners you add into rotation for others to see...

God Bless and Keep on surfing everyday!
12-22-08, 01:48 PM Thanks!
paulpenafiel

0 Active Level
34 Posts
6 Thanks
Even though your response is well meaning, you are showing an Outside Advertising Link which is not allowed anywhere in the forum or the PM except thru your signature (up to 4 lines) and website or banners you add into rotation for others to see...

God Bless and Keep on surfing everyday!

I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean 'Outside Advertising Link' ?

An article should always have a signature box as mentioned in the main menu of this thread.

As stated: Upgraded members can post articles. All can comment and rate. Must be helpful, non-advertisements. May include *small* resource box. Shown in order by rating.

Cheers !
Paul Penafiel
My Blog
[url=http://goto-pro.com/go/to.pl?l=blog&cu=1&u=7042]www.paulpenafiel.blogspot.com[/url]
12-23-08, 11:03 AM Thanks!
dehawkinz

0 Active Level
2,373 Posts
978 Thanks
Paul,

msbeejay was responding to a response that has been deleted, not to your original post.

sorry for the confusion - I am sure she did not mean to make you think she was criticising your post.

DeHawkinz
DeHawkinz
Team DeHawkinz Team Leader

12-23-08, 11:33 AM Thanks!

0 Active Level
0 Posts
0 Thanks
Thanks Paul,

I am a newbie. I've learned a lot in the past several months, but I still have a ways to go.

Alanna
12-30-08, 03:45 AM Thanks!
paulpenafiel

0 Active Level
34 Posts
6 Thanks
Paul,

msbeejay was responding to a response that has been deleted, not to your original post.

sorry for the confusion - I am sure she did not mean to make you think she was criticising your post.

DeHawkinz

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying that dehawkinz. Thats' why I had to remove all of the resource box just to make sure i'm complying with the rules here.

Alanna, you are most welcome.

Happy holidays everyone !!
Paul Penafiel
My Blog
03-06-10, 05:48 PM Thanks!
lauriedk2

0 Active Level
11 Posts
0 Thanks
After testing about five different splashpage designs there was one that was pulling more than the others. So what happened next was I went to all of the traffic exchange programs I belonged to and added my url for that particular splashpage and the rest was history.

I fully agree that testing will allow you to find the things that work and eliminate wasted time using non-converting items. Once you find one that works, be sure to use it for all that you are doing at the same time testing improvements on that version. You should always be attempting to build a better mousetrap.

Laurie D Kingsland
Skype -- Lauriedk2
08-26-10, 03:06 AM Thanks!
kante001

0 Active Level
20 Posts
10 Thanks
I think it is good topic,

I am trying it myself, right now.
Wilbert.
09-25-10, 09:32 PM Thanks!
murphrod

0 Active Level
7 Posts
23 Thanks
Paul, thank you for this information. Highly useful.
I have read many of your posts, especially on RTA and I always learn something important form you.
Thank you!
Murphrod
11-23-13, 08:52 AM Thanks!
aluna

0 Active Level
20 Posts
10 Thanks
Thanks for the info.

03-27-15, 07:04 AM Thanks!
leonem

0 Active Level
9 Posts
1 Thanks
Thanks for sharing your experiences in this article, creating your own splash pages is certainly the way to go.
[color=#FF0000][b]Are you Connected? Join me in an email series that works [url=http://trck.me/yems/ctpaboutme]Build a List and Create Lifetime Customers[/url] today.[/b][/color]