StartXchange

Welcome , You have 0 Private Messages!

05-10-13, 05:18 PM Thanks!
videomemo

0 Active Level
1 Posts
4 Thanks
With so many social networks and social sites, sometimes people get overloaded and find it hard to catch-up, too mant enties to reply to, and too many people to know, but take it easy, not everyone needs a reply, some you like to share info of interest and never look at what others send them... they are too busy sending out and not recieving back, the're like a one way radio station that never listens to find out who's listening.... once-in-a-whle, listen to others, and then they may listen to you too.... don't-hog-the-mic so to say....
Plat by the rules, and don't try to change them.....
[urlHttp://memoriesunlimitedvideo.com/ctp3]My ctp team[/url]
05-14-13, 09:01 PM Thanks!

0 Active Level
0 Posts
0 Thanks
i really enjoy reading ur posts! very interesting and enlightening!
05-28-13, 01:10 PM Thanks!

0 Active Level
0 Posts
0 Thanks
Totaly Agree with this one if you use social media use them as they where intend.....Social
06-19-13, 11:39 AM Thanks!
paidinboxmails

0 Active Level
15 Posts
44 Thanks
I really enjoyed reading this post, and agree to sharing listening to others instead of just sending as a one way radio station. Yesterday I spent 5 hours on sending emails, but most of the time I was reading emails and actually signing up for newsletters. If you send me information or blog site, I take time to read and in return is very educational.
Join me at Click Track Profits and earn bonuses! http://clicktrackprofit.com/?referer=affili13