StartXchange

Welcome , You have 0 Private Messages!

07-11-17, 05:28 PM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi my name is George
I'm looking for the best traffic exchanges to join!
I'm not looking to build a list I just want to offer opportunities that help people earn, create, and save money.
Thanks
George
08-24-17, 12:22 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
I have found that I like friend so take your time find my profile and friend me.
But be careful I'll unfriendly ya just as quick.
http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/tlawed
08-24-17, 12:28 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
So here I'm talking to my self because in the last x ? many years that I've been a member of SX I've taken no action in finding out what this forum is about but now that I'm a member of CTP they require twenty posts to be start change mastery certified.
08-24-17, 12:30 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Watchout sweeva your next to get sweeva mastery certified.
08-24-17, 12:37 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Got nothing, drawing a blank, can't think of anything else to write,next time I'll have to come prepared to write something about nothing, until then you'll just have to wait, for today my deed is done and must go far and wide to find the prospects needed to reach financial freedom in this day and age.
08-24-17, 12:41 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Thinking about becoming a consultant?

Remember when cashing in benefits, you go by the "RETAIL" price, not the party price.

If you are interested in this promotion, then call/text me at

10% of your total party sales in free product—no minimum!

Additional half-price product for reaching certain sale levels.
See chart

$100 of product at half price for every guest who books their own party.

Triple benefits when customers enroll in the Q—get benefits on their order amount times 3!

A double dip promotion lets you count an order you placed at another party toward your own sales at the party you host.

Hello

Have you thought about Hosting a party?
Or becoming a Consultant?

With your current qualifying purchases you are eligible for the double dip promotion that lets you count an order you placed at another party toward your own sales at the party you host.
Host Party Benefits are
10% of your total party sales in free product—no minimum!
Additional half-price product for reaching certain sale levels.
$100 of product at half price for every guest who books their own party.
Triple benefits when customers enroll in the Q—get benefits on their order amount times 3!

Hosting a Party doesn't have to be difficult it can be as simple as telling someone else about this great opportunity. Thrive makes it even easier with Party Connect. Just go to thrivelife log in then click on (Tasting) in the main column
Scroll down to find the (Book your party) tab create your party pick a day and time. Click (create my party) or click here

A special link will be generated that you can use to give to your friends and anybody that orders from that link you will be credited. The link will be good for I think its 90 days it will give you a date when complete.
And will look something like this one

P.s. you can get even more benefits as a consultant
Check

08-24-17, 12:43 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
The three decisions that control your destiny are:

1. Your decisions about what to focus on.

2. Your decisions about what things mean to you.

3. Your decisions about what to do to create the results you desire.

One of the most important decisions you can make to ensure your long-term happiness is to decide to

use whatever life gives you in the moment. The truth of the matter is that there's nothing you

can't accomplish if:
1) You clearly decide what it is that you're absolutely committed to achieving,
2)

You are willing to take massive action,
3) You notice what's working or not, and
4) You continue to

change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.

Anyone who's succeeded on a large scale has taken these four steps and followed the Ultimate Success

Formula.
08-24-17, 12:46 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Here's a newsflash I'm sure won't surprise you... nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the value of what is found in nature!

Mother Nature is incredibly generous in the way she provides - offering a bounty of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients to nourish your body so you can enjoy a long healthy life.
08-24-17, 12:48 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
In marketing Thrive I believe we have three subsets of customers: (1) those who want clean, healthy food; (2) people who want to save on their groceries; and (3) those who are storing food for natural emergencies, supply disruptions or as “food insurance”. This attachment focuses on those with the initial mindset of preparation.
08-24-17, 12:50 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Yes, there are companies out there that have packages cheaper than us. However, what is the quality of their food? Does it have GMOs? MSG? “Hidden MSG”? (Many companies claiming “No MSG” still have a lot of hidden MSG in the food.) Did the companies buy their food (i.e., their strawberries, meats, or prepared mixes) off the open market from wholesalers? Do they know exactly which farm the food came from or that farm’s growing practices? (Thrive sources their own food and knows the farming practices. Recently I had the customer service manager research if any of our food is grown using “biowaste”. After about a week she came back and told me none of their sourced farms used biowaste.)
08-24-17, 12:52 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Food you would want to eat every day instead of dreading to get out of the closet for an emergency. (I encourage customers to start working with Thrive now for their “learning curve” in the event of an emergency. I suggest when they get in a can then replace that can. Some will do this and in the process you convert them into buying more Thrive as part of their groceries.)
08-24-17, 12:53 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
when they get into a can then replace that can. Some will do this and in the process you convert them into buying more Thrive as part of their groceries.)

I listen to the customer’s concerns and usually can lead them to Thrive. The most common objection to Thrive is that they perceive with Thrive is it costs more. We can overcome that objection and put us within the price range of others and close the deal on our quality.
08-24-17, 12:57 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
It is critical that you tell your customers to buy at your store.

You can find the like to my store when you friend me http://clicktrackprofit.com/profile/tlawed
08-24-17, 12:59 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
I highly recommend that everyone get our Mixed Green and Red Bell Peppers for nutritional purposes. Just ¼ cup of these dehydrated mixed peppers have 540% of your daily vitamin C.
08-24-17, 01:06 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Today I want to talk to you about thrive life the company that I am
an affiliate for.
Yes I pay to be an affiliate and in return I receive good high
quality food that my family loves. No their are no fees I just
agree to buy a certain amount of food each month of my liking
and it is shipped directly to my door. This is also refered to as the "Q"
Program.
We are able to order what we want at any time via several different
ways. You can order via selecting each item individually, you can also
select a group of items via the recipe method. Or you can order via
pre selected packages that contain the items and recipes to prepare
full meals.
What do you have to do? To do the same. Well their are "Three
ways to Thrive" get started today at Thrivelife.com/GHIMPS

P.s. You can join by just going to thrivelife.com if you want
however I would appreciate it if you would give them my # 9763.
That way I get gredit for referring you to them.

Many people complain about the costs but there are ways to get the most expensive items for less and even Free!!
08-24-17, 01:12 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
We want you to be part of the food revolution because people are looking for a healthier and more convenient way to enjoy their meals. Help families come back to the dinner table while earning real career income by sharing something everyone needs delicious, convenient and long lasting foods! When you join Thrive life your job description is to love thrive life, share thrive life and find others who want to do the same. That’s it! So what are you waiting for Join today.
08-24-17, 01:17 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks
Success - keeping your mind awake and your desire asleep.
Walter Scott

“Early to bed, early to rise. Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”BF

At Thrive life thousands of members are now earning full time and part time incomes referring others. Word of mouth advertising is the chosen format and it makes everybody happy to have an extra income coming in by simply sharing our benefits with others.
08-24-17, 01:24 AM Thanks!
tlawed

0 Active Level
20 Posts
0 Thanks

Twenty was the magic number twenty is what I have done twenty is the end